Do you have a Discovery Plus Canada account on Roku?
There could be several reasons why someone would want to cancel their Discovery+ in Canada account on Roku. Maybe you are no longer interested in the content offered by the streaming service, or you are finding that they don’t use it often enough to justify the monthly cost.
Whatever the reason, canceling your account is a fairly simple process. Canceling your account is the best way to ensure that you’re not charged for a service you no longer use.
So if you’re ready to cancel your Discovery+ Canada account on Roku, just follow this simple guide.
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription on Roku?
There are three ways to cancel your Discovery+ Roku channel. In this section, we will show you how to cancel it using a Roku device. Let’s discuss each method one by one:
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription Using Roku Device
Following are the steps to cancel the Discovery+ subscription on a Roku device:
- First, on your Roku device, go to the home screen by pressing the Home button.
- Once you have reached the home screen, using your Roku remote, navigate to the channel grid and the Discovery+ channel should be highlighted.
- After selecting the Discovery+ channel, on your remote, (*) button should be pressed.
- Choose Manage subscriptions and then tap on Cancel subscription.
- Choose the Cancel subscription button for confirmation.
- Once you have successfully canceled your subscription, click Done.
In this way, you can cancel your Discovery+ subscription on your Roku device.
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription Using the Roku website
Following are the steps to cancel the Discovery+ subscription on the Roku website:
- First, open the browser on your PC.
- Then go to the Roku website.
- Once you open the Roku website, sign in to your Roku account.
- After signing in to your Roku account, go to Manage Accounts and then click on Manage your subscriptions.
- Under the Subscriptions section, find and select the Discovery+ channel.
- After selecting the Discovery+ channel, click on the Unsubscribe option.
- Now, to confirm the cancelation, click on Yes unsubscribe.
In this way, you have successfully canceled your subscription to the Discovery+ channel on the Roku website.
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription Using the Discovery Plus website
Following are the steps to cancel your Discovery Plus account using the Discovery Plus website:
- Go to www.discoveryplus.com on your web browser and sign in to your account.
- After signing in, select your account name from the drop-down menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Under the account section, choose the ‘Manage your account’ option.
- Now, select the cancel button in the plan option to confirm your cancellation.
In this way, you can cancel Discovery+ subscription using the website.
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Canada on Roku? FAQs:
Can You Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription Plan on Amazon Fire TV?
Yes, you can cancel your Discovery Plus subscription plan on Amazon Fire TV. To do so, first, go to Amazon.com. Choose Digital Content and Devices, and then tap on Your Apps. Next, navigate to Subscriptions and choose Discovery Plus. Finally, click Cancel to confirm your cancellation.
Can You Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription Plan on Apple TV?
Yes, you can cancel your Discovery Plus subscription on your Apple TV by following these steps. You will need to open Settings, choose Users & Accounts, pick your account, choose Subscriptions, and then select Discovery Plus and hit “Cancel.”
Can You Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription Plan on Apple App Stores?
Yes, you can cancel your Discovery Plus subscription plan on Apple App Stores. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Manage” section.
- Click on “Discovery Plus.”
- Choose “Edit.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
Keep in mind that you will still have access to Discovery Plus until the end of your billing cycle.
How do I manage my subscriptions on Roku?
First, you’ll need to log in to your Roku account. Then, follow these steps:
- After entering your Roku account, the Home button should be pressed on the Roku remote.
- Then, a directional pad should be used in order to highlight the channel to which you want to unsubscribe.
- After that, the Star button should be pressed on Roku remote in order to open the options menu.
- After opening the options menu, select “Manage subscription” in order to view the renewal date and to access additional options.
- Choose “Cancel subscription” in order to cancel your membership. When prompted, pick “Cancel subscription.”
- In the end, a Done button should be selected.
Discovery+ is a great streaming service that offers its users a wide variety of content to choose from. If you’re not interested in the service anymore, you can easily cancel your subscription by following the instructions in this article.
Whether you’re canceling through the Roku website or the Discovery Plus website, the process is simple and only takes a few minutes.
I hope this article was helpful in teaching you how to cancel Discovery Plus Canada on Roku. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Thanks for reading!