You want to watch Discovery Plus in Canada on your Fire TV device, but you don’t know-how.
Not only is it frustrating not knowing how to do something, but it can also be expensive if you have to pay someone to do it for you.
This article on how to get Discovery Plus on firestick in Canada walks you through the steps necessary to get the app installed and subscribed.
And even better, new subscribers can get a free Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite. With this streaming device, you’ll have access to many popular apps including Discovery Plus.
To get Discovery Plus on your Fire TV device, follow these simple steps:
- To get Discovery Plus on your Firestick or Fire TV, you need to search for it in the Amazon app store and then download and activate it.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to subscribe and provide your Amazon password.
- Once the app is installed, you can watch live TV, movies, documentaries, and more.
How to Get Discovery Plus App on Fire TV?
Welcome to the steps on how to install the Discovery Plus app on your Fire TV device. The Discovery Plus app is an official app that allows you to watch content from the Discovery Channel and other related channels. The app is free to download and install, and you can start a 7-day free trial of the service.
To get started,
- use the search bar on your Fire TV device to type in “Discovery Plus” and select the app from the results.
- Then, select “Get or Download” and wait for the app to install.
- After it’s installed, select “Open” and then “Start 7-Day Free Trial.”
- To create an account, simply choose “Discovery+” or “Discovery+ (Ad-Free)”.
- Select “Agree and Continue” after filling out the required email and password.
- Follow the steps on the screen to authorize the subscription using your stored payment method.
- That’s all there is to installing Discovery Plus on Fire TV device.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Fire TV Using the Amazon Website?
The Amazon website is the easiest and most direct way to activate Discovery Plus for Fire TV, which means you can access it from anywhere in the world. Here’s how to use the Amazon website to get Discovery Plus for Fire TV:
- Go to the Android App Store on Amazon with your preferred web browser.
- Place your cursor inside the search bar, type Discovery Plus, and then hit enter or click the magnifying glass..
- Choose Discovery+ from the search results.
- Choose the “deliver to” in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Fire TV device for installing Discovery Plus.
- Choose Get App or Deliver.
- If your Fire TV device is connected to the internet, the Discovery+ app will automatically start downloading, and then installing.
How to Get Discovery+ Through Sideload on Firestick?
If you have a paid membership but live in Canada or outside of the United States, you will not be able to download the app from the App Store. That is because Amazon provides apps for certain areas, and if you are outside of that area, then the App Store will not show that application.
The last alternative we have is to sideload Discovery rather than installing it from the app store. This procedure is simple: simply enable Unknown sources and then use Downloader to download the program.
First of all, you should do is turn on third-party app installation; after that, install the Downloader program.
Follow these simple instructions to finish the above procedure:
- Open the Downloader app. When you first open it, it will request permission; simply grant it.
- After clicking on the small box that appears, open the keyboard and type https://firesticklab.com/discovery.apk. Click on the Go button to continue.
- It will connect to the server, and then app downloads will start automatically.
- Simply wait for it to download, then the Installation Window should appear. Then, after that, click the Install button.
- You’ll need to wait a few minutes for the app to install; once it’s done, click the Done button.
- The Downloader app will reappear, with three buttons. Now click the Delete button.
- You’ll be offered the choice to confirm it after this. Select Delete again.
You may now sideload the Discovery on your Android device by going to Home Screen then Apps & Channels then see All Applications. It displays all of your installed apps, but just scroll down and one will appear at the bottom of the page.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Firestick in Canada? FAQs:
Is Discovery Plus a Free Service?
No. The Discovery Plus paid streaming service is not free.
How Much Does Discovery Plus cost?
The cost of Discovery Plus is CAD $4.99 per month with ads plan or CAD $6.99 with the ad-free plan.
Is it possible to get Discovery+ as a Verizon customer?
For free, you can acquire either 6 or 12 months of Discovery+ if you are a Verizon customer with an Unlimited plan.
Is it possible to install Discovery+ on Roku?
Yes, you can install Discover+ on Roku.
Is it possible to install Discovery+ on a Firestick?
Yes. Discovery+ is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Firestick, Android, Roku, and many others.
In this article, we have discussed how to get the Discovery Plus app on your Firestick. There are a few different ways to do this, and we will go over each of them in detail.
First, we discussed how to get the app through the Amazon website. This is the easiest way to do it, as all you need is an internet connection.
If you live outside of the United States or Canada, however, you may not be able to download the app from the App Store. In that case, we will show you how to sideload Discovery Plus onto your Firestick.
I hope you found this post helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below.