Do you love sports?
ESPN is the world’s leading sports broadcaster, and for good reason. They have an impressive array of content that covers everything from American football to cricket. If you’re a fan of any sport, there’s a good chance you can watch it on ESPN+ in Canada.
But what if you want to watch ESPN content on your Amazon Prime account? Can you do that?
Fortunately, the answer is yes! There are two different ways you can watch ESPN+ on Amazon Prime. So whether you’re a Prime member or not, you can still catch all your favorite sports action. Like this you can watch great movies and shows through Paramount+ on Amazon Prime.
Keep reading to find out how.
Top 2 Ways to Watch ESPN+ on Amazon Prime
If you’re a fan of sports, there’s a good chance you’re also a fan of ESPN. And if you’re an Amazon Prime member, there’s a good chance you want to watch ESPN content on your account.
Fortunately, there are two different ways you can do that. In this section, we’ll outline the two different ways you can watch ESPN+ on Amazon Prime.
How to Watch ESPN+ on Amazon Prime with Firestick?
How to Watch ESPN+ on Amazon Fire TV?
Following are the steps to get ESPN+ on Amazon Fire TV:
- First, Sign up on the ESPN Plus website. You can do this part easily on desktop or mobile.
- On your Amazon Fire TV, navigate to the section of Apps.
- Now scroll down to the category of Sports. You can also search ‘ESPN’ in case you cannot find it.
- Choose ESPN+ and tap on the “Download” button.
- After that, tap on the ESPN Plus app.
- Navigate to the ESPN Plus category in the navigation menu.
- Choose Log in and on your Fire TV screen, input the activation code.
- You will be able to watch all the ESPN Plus content on your Amazon Fire TV. Enjoy!
How Much Cost is ESPN+ on Amazon Prime
ESPN+ is not free on Amazon Prime. To watch all of the unique sports events and programs, you’ll need a monthly subscription to ESPN+ for CAD 8.96 (US $7) or an annual fee of CAD 89.6 (US $70). You can sign up for ESPN+ through the ESPN website or through the Amazon Prime Video app.
How to Cancel ESPN+ Subscription on Amazon
It’s a fairly simple process, and can be done in just a few minutes.
- First, you’ll need to go to the Amazon App store Subscriptions page. You can find this easily by searching for it in your favorite search engine.
- Once you’re there, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to see a list of all the subscriptions that are linked to your account.
- Search for the ESPN+ subscription and choose Actions.
- From there, select Cancel your subscription to cancel.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your cancellation.
- Once you do that, your ESPN+ subscription will be canceled and you will no longer be charged for it.
And that’s all there is to it!
What channel is ESPN on Amazon Prime?
ESPN is available on Amazon Prime as an add-on package. Whereas ESPN has a streaming app called “ESPN+”. You can easily check its availability on Amazon Prime app store.
Is ESPN plus free with amazon prime?
No, ESPN+ is not free with Amazon Prime. You have to subscribe to ESPN+ in order to watch any of its content.
ESPN+ is a great streaming service for sports fanatics. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, there are two different ways you can watch ESPN+ content on your account. You can either install the ESPN app on your Fire TV or use Amazon Fire Stick.