Are you an Android user in Canada who wants to watch ESPN+?
ESPN+ is the only way to watch live sports, documentaries, and original programs from some of the biggest names in sports. You can access it on almost any device, including Android phones.
We can help you get the app installed and set up so you can start streaming ESPN+ in Canada right away – no waiting required. Unfortunately, ESPN+ is a geo-restricted streaming service and is only available in the US, but streaming ESPN+ in Canada won’t be a problem if you use the best VPN of ESPN+.
Follow this guide to get ESPN+ in Canada on your Android phone so you never miss a game again.
How to Install ESPN+ on Android in Canada [Easy Steps]
Following the steps below, you can easily install ESPN+ on your Android device in Canada:
- First download and install VPN. We recommended ExpressVPN.
- Launch VPN and connect to a US server.
- Open the ESPN app page at the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- This will open the ESPN app page at the Google Play Store.
- Install the ESPN app by tapping it on your phone’s home screen. If you’re asked to input your password, PIN, or fingerprint, do so.
- Open the ESPN app. You may be asked to confirm certain permissions. You can review the permissions and make your selection.
- The ESPN app’s splash screen will appear. If you’re already an ESPN+ subscriber, tap Login. Otherwise, sign up for ESPN+.
- In the Watch section of the app, find and tap the ESPN+ tab. This will take you to the ESPN+ content library.
- From here, you can watch any of the live or on-demand content that ESPN+ offers.
Does ESPN+ have an app in Canada?
Yes, ESPN+ does have an app and you can download it in Canada. The app offers a range of features for Canadian sports fans, including live streaming of sports events, scores and breaking news notifications, and access to expert analysis.
ESPN+ also allows users to watch a variety of sports programming, including NBA, NFL, MLB, tennis, college sports, and golf.
In addition, the app provides access to ESPN+ Originals, a series of documentary films produced by ESPN. Detail: From the Mind of Kobe Bryant is also available to stream in HD.
ESPN+ is a great resource for Canadian sports fans who want to stay up-to-date on the latest news and information about their favorite teams and athletes.
What other devices can I watch ESPN+ on?
In addition to the Android or iOS devices, you can also watch ESPN+ on the following devices:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Samsung Smart TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox consoles
Is ESPN+ on Google Play?
Yes, ESPN+ is on Google Play and you can find it in the App Store.
By following the steps in this guide, you can easily install ESPN+ on your Android device in Canada. You’ll be able to watch all of the live and on-demand content that ESPN+ offers, including sports events, documentaries, and original programming.
You can also access ESPN+ on a variety of other devices, including Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV, and Apple TV. So no matter where you are, you can always stay up-to-date on the latest sports news and information.
I hope you enjoyed this guide on how to watch ESPN+ on Android in Canada. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!