Are you a Canadian sports fan who wants to watch ESPN+ Canada on Apple TV?
We have the perfect guide for you that will show you how to do just that. With this guide, you’ll be able to access ESPN+ on your Apple TV in no time.
Before we start, one thing you have to know is that ESPN plus is a geo-restricted streaming service and is only available in the US, but you can watch ESPN+ in Canada with the its best supported VPNs.
Being able to watch ESPN+ on your Apple TV will allow you to keep up with all of your favorite sports teams and athletes, as well as have access to a variety of other content that ESPN+ has to offer.
Follow this guide below and you’ll be streaming ESPN+ on your Apple TV in no time!
How to Sign Up and Download ESPN+ on Apple TV in Canada
ESPN+ is a great way to watch your favorite sports without having to pay for cable. In order to sign up and download ESPN+ on your Apple TV in Canada, follow the below steps:
- You first need to create an account. You can do this by going to ESPNplus.com and clicking on the “Sign Up” button.
- Once you’ve created an account, you can then download the ESPN+ app on your Apple TV.
- In order to download the ESPN+ app, you need to have a VPN installed on your Apple TV. We recommend ExpressVPN as it is one of the best VPNs available.
- Once you have ExpressVPN installed, connect it to a US server.
- Once connected, launch the App Store and search for “ESPN+”. Select “Download” to install the app.
- Once the ESPN+ app is installed, log in using your ESPN+ credentials.
- You can now stream ESPN+ on Apple TV in Canada.
Alternative Method: How to Airplay ESPN+ on Apple TV?
If you are looking for an alternative way to Airplay ESPN+ on your Apple TV, you can try using the screen mirroring process. This process will allow you to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen onto your Apple TV. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
Following these steps will enable you to Airplay ESPN+ from your iOS device:
- On iOS, install the ESPN app and sign up for the ESPN+ service.
- Once you have the app, set up your device and tv to be on the same wifi network.
- Then, access the Control Centre on iOS by swiping up from the bottom of your screen.
- Within the Control Centre, click on the Screen Mirroring option.
- From here, you will need to select your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
- Once you select your Apple TV, your iOS device’s screen will display on the television.
- To watch ESPN+ content, launch the ESPN app on your iOS device and click on the ESPN+ tab.
- From here, you can stream any of the content on Apple TV that is available with your ESPN+ subscription.
Following these steps, you can Airplay ESPN+ on your Apple TV from Mac.
- First, you need to set up the same Wi-Fi network on both your Mac and Apple TV.
- Then, click on the Airplay icon located under the Apple Menu on your Mac.
- After that, select your Apple TV from the list of available devices on your Mac.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to see your Mac screen on the TV.
- Now, go to the ESPN+ website on your Mac and sign in to the service.
- After that, you can start streaming your favorite content of ESPN+ on your Apple TV.
Can you get ESPN+ on Apple TV?
Yes, the ESPN app is available on all major streaming devices, including Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and Roku.
In order to get ESPN+ on your Apple TV, you first need to install the ESPN app. Once the app is installed, you can log in with your ESPN+ account and start streaming. You can also get ESPN+ by using the Airplay feature to screen mirror the ESPN+ streaming on your Apple TV.
ESPN+ is a great way to watch your favorite sports without having to pay for cable.
In order to sign up and download ESPN+ on your Apple TV in Canada, follow the steps in this guide. You can also use the Airplay feature to stream ESPN+ content from your iOS device or Mac.
I hope this guide was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!