Are you looking for a guide on how to get Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV?
Peacock TV has been one of the most popular streaming services since it was launched in 2020. The service offers a great selection of movies, TV shows, and exclusive content that you can’t find anywhere else.
Samsung smart TVs are some of the most popular TVs on the market today. They offer a great selection of features and apps that make watching TV more enjoyable.
Installing Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV is quite as simple as installing any other Samsung smart TV app and can be done in a few minutes.
Just follow the guide below and you will be good to go!
How Do I Download and Install The Peacock App On Samsung TV?
Following these simple steps should enable you to download and install the Peacock app on your Samsung TV:
Please note that only Samsung smart TV models were released in 2017 and later have the Peacock app available, and not before. This is due to hardware limitations on older models.
What is the procedure for downloading an app on a Samsung Smart TV?
- To begin, open the Smart Hub by pressing the Smart Hub button on your remote.
- Next, select the app you want to install from the list of apps. If you can’t find the app you’re looking for, click on the Magnifying glass icon to search for it.
- Once you’ve found the app, select it and then choose the ‘Download’ option from the drop-down menu.
- After the app has finished downloading, click on the ‘Open’ option to start using it.
Why does the Peacock app not appear to be available on my Samsung TV?
There may be few reasons for the app not appearing on your Samsung TV:
- Your Samsung TV might be an older model that is not compatible with the app.
- The app may not be available in your region.
After reading this guide, you should now know how to get the Peacock TV app on Samsung Smart TV.
In this guide, we have walked you through the simple process of downloading and installing the app.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.