Is there a SHOWTIME Free Trial? Yes, SHOWTIME offers 30-day free trial for new users, so you can stream your favorite shows without having to worry about the cost.
To sign up for a free trial, simply head to the SHOWTIME website and click on the “Start Your Free Trial” button. You’ll then be able to create an account and start watching your favorite shows right away.
A subscription to SHOWTIME costs only US$10.99 (CAD 14.29), including a 30-day free trial. You can cancel SHOWTIME at any time without penalty.
The streaming service is well-known for its original stand-up specials and lives sporting events, particularly boxing. SHOWTIME’s best shows include All Access Benavidez vs Plant, Murder in Big Horn, Stand 2023, Your Honor, Patrick Melrose, and many more.
Keep in mind that the free trial is only available for new users, so if you’ve already had a trial in the past, you won’t be able to sign up again. However, there’s no limit to how often you can watch SHOWTIME content through streaming services like Amazon Prime or Hulu in Canada.
Additionally, a VPN like ExpressVPN enables you to access your preferred content from anywhere and watch SHOWTIME in Canada.
Continue reading to learn how to get a SHOWTIME 30-day free trial in Canada. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive into detail!
Showtime Free Trial: How to Sign Up for Showtime to Get a Free Trial in Canada?
With a SHOWTIME free trial, Canadians can stream on their preferred devices, order PPV fights, and have complete access to award-winning series. Learn how to obtain SHOWTIME without paying by reading the steps listed below.
The official website allows you to subscribe for a SHOWTIME 30-day free trial, and here are the steps to get SHOWTIME for free.
- Get a VPN subscription from a trustworthy provider like ExpressVPN.
- Open the VPN app, log in, and connect to the New York server.
- Visit the SHOWTIME streaming website’s official page.
- Click the “Big Red Button” to choose to Start your free trial.
- Enter and verify your password and email address.
- Click “Sign Up” once you have accepted the “Terms of Service.”
- Include the details of your payment.
- Verify your information, then begin your free SHOWTIME trial.
- Enter your US billing information to sign up for a Showtime free trial. Enjoy!
If you want to continue using the services, you must purchase a SHOWTIME subscription after the 30-day free trial period.
Which Services are offering Showtime Free Trial in Canada?
There are a few services that offer SHOWTIME in Canada for free. These include Amazon Prime, Hulu, and the Apple TV. However, keep in mind that the SHOWTIME free trial is only available for new users, so if you’ve already had a trial in the past, you won’t be able to sign up again.
How to Sign up For SHOWTIME Free Trial in Canada with Hulu?
In addition to the official website, there are additional ways to register for a SHOWTIME 30-day free trial. For instance, you can add SHOWTIME to your Hulu subscription and enjoy the additional content on top of your Hulu base package.
The premium add-on enables you to watch movies on Showtime and use the SHOWTIME live streams. Following these steps will allow viewers to sign up for a SHOWTIME free trial through Hulu:
- Visit the Hulu website to sign up for the Hulu base plan, which costs US$6.99 (CAD $9.09) per month.
- With a current subscription, you can currently access the Hulu library.
- On your screen, in the upper left corner, click “Username or Avatar.”
- “Manage Your Subscription” should be selected, followed by selecting “Switch Plans and Feature Add-ons.”
- Search for SHOWTIME under Premium Add-ons.
- Click “Continue” after selecting “Add This.”
- To move on to the following page, click “Confirm.”
- Hulu should start streaming SHOWTIME.
- Get a free week of SHOWTIME on Hulu, then pay only US$10.99 (CAN $14.29) per month.
How to Sign Up for SHOWTIME Free Trial in Canada with Amazon Prime?
Showtime is available for a free 7-day trial. You must sign up for Prime Video to use the service. Showtime on Amazon Prime costs CAD 14.10 ($10.99) per month on average.
For a limited time, you can watch SHOWTIME as part of your Amazon Prime Video free trial.
Do you want to know how to sign up for an accessible SHOWTIME trial on Amazon? Following are a few quick and simple steps:
- Open the Amazon Prime app or log into your Amazon Prime account using your browser.
- Your Prime account can be accessed by entering your login information.
- To select the networks to add to your Prime account, go to “Channel Options.”
- In the “Channel Add-ons” section, look for SHOWTIME.
- Open the SHOWTIME app details page by clicking on it.
- Click on the Start Free Trial button after subscribing to SHOWTIME.
- Verify your account information, then select “Start Your Free Trial.”
On Amazon, you can sign up for a seven-day SHOWTIME free trial to test the service and see if it’s right for you. After the trial period, you’ll only be required to pay US$10.99 (CAD 14.29) per month if you start deciding SHOWTIME is worthwhile.
How to Sign Up for SHOWTIME Free Trial in Canada with Apple TV?
Want to watch SHOWTIME without a cable subscription? Learn how to add the service to your Apple TV and start a free trial. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Apple TV to stream SHOWTIME for free, even though some users have trouble doing so.
- Open the Apple TV app, then select “Watch Now.”
- In the menu bar, select Navigate. Then, scroll down to “Channels.”
- select SHOWTIME as your preferred channel and click the subscribe button.
- To start your free trial, choose the appropriate option. In the event that you haven’t logged in, SHOWTIME will ask for your iTunes credentials.
- For your new SHOWTIME account, insert your email address and password.
- Select a yearly or monthly subscription.
- In order to receive your SHOWTIME free trial, follow the detailed instructions. To avoid being charged, cancel the account prior to the expiration of your free trial.
- Finish the procedure to get SHOWTIME free for the following 30 days.
Does SHOWTIME have a 30-day free trial in Canada?
How can I get US$3.99 (CAD 5.19) monthly on SHOWTIME?
Where can I get SHOWTIME for free in Canada?
How do I get SHOWTIME for free on Roku in Canada?
- On the Roku home page, choose the Showtime app.
- Select Go to Channel now.
- Next, decide to begin your free trial.
- To register for a Showtime account, follow the instructions on the screen.
- Enjoy your free Showtime trial on Roku in Canada.
There is no denying that Showtime Canada has a sizable catalog of classic shows and films. You can also download the content to view it when you’re not online.
You are unable to sign up for a 30-day Showtime free trial in Canada due to licensing regulations. So you can use a VPN to access the streaming service if you’re in Canada or are traveling there.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for streaming. Utilize a VPN to convert your current Ip to a US IP address so you can binge-watch your preferred Showtime programming.
For a free trial, sign up right away. Showtime hasn’t provided a free trial coupon; you only need to register for a profile on the website.
Enjoy programs such as YC Point Gods, City on a Hill, Nor We Hunt Together by signing up for the free trial. Please feel free to ask us any queries in the comments segment if you have any. We would be delighted to respond.
Leave a Reply