Do you have an HBO Max Canada subscription through Amazon Prime?
If you’re not using HBO Max Canada and don’t want to be charged for it, you can cancel your subscription through US Amazon Prime in Canada. This will not affect your Amazon Prime membership status.
Canceling your subscription is easy – you can do it from a single dashboard, where you can also update or change payment methods and subscriptions. Moreover, Max is the rebranded and unified platform resulting from the merger between HBO Max and Discovery Plus, offering an unmatched streaming experience.
Follow the article below to cancel your HBO Max Canada subscription on Amazon Prime.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscriptions on Amazon Prime?
Following are the simple steps to cancel Max on Amazon Prime:
- First, sign to your Amazon account
- Once, you are logged in, go to the “Your Account” section
- Then, find “Prime Video Channels” inside “Memberships and Subscriptions.”
- Scroll down to HBO Max and click “Cancel Channel.”
- A message will pop up to confirm your cancellation
- Once, you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to HBO Max until the end of your billing period.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscriptions Via Website?
If you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber and want to cancel Max on Amazon Prime on the website, here’s how:
- First, go to HBOMax.com and sign in.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and select Subscription.
- Once you’re on the subscription page, scroll down and select Manage Subscription.
- Once you’re on the managed subscription page, select Cancel Subscription.
- Once you select that, a message will appear asking you to confirm your cancellation. Select Yes, Cancel Subscription.
- In this way, you have successfully canceled your HBO Max subscription.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscriptions Via HBO Max App?
Following are the steps to cancel your HBO Max subscription if you’re an Amazon Prime customer and you subscribed to HBO Max via the HBO Max app.
- First, open the HBO Max app and log in.
- Tap on the Profile icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the Profile menu.
- Tap on Subscription.
- In the next window, tap Manage subscription.
- Once you’re redirected to the HBO Max website, select Cancel Subscription.
Note: It’s crucial to realize that not all VPNs are made equal and that you should do your research before selecting one. In case Amazon Prime doesn’t work with VPNs then change the server and make sure to use a VPN like ExpressVPN that is dependable and trustworthy. You can be confident that your data is secure when using ExpressVPN for unblocking streaming platforms in Canada.
Is Max replacing HBO Max?
Yes, Max is set to replace HBO Max, marking a significant transformation that integrates Discovery Plus and offers viewers a more cohesive and streamlined streaming experience.
How to Cancel HBO Max Canada on Amazon Prime? FAQs:
Can I cancel HBO on Amazon anytime?
Yes, you can cancel Max on Amazon Prime at any time. To cancel your membership, go to Manage Prime Membership in your Amazon account and log in. Then, scroll down until you see the HBO Add-on section.
From there, click on the cancel button. After you cancel, you will no longer have access to HBO through your Amazon Prime account.
How do I cancel my HBO Max free trial on Amazon?
For canceling your HBO Max free trial on Amazon, you will need to go to the Amazon website and login to your account. After logging in, click on the “My Account” tab, and then select Prime Membership.
Scroll down and find the HBO Max Free Trial Offer at the bottom of the page. Finally, click “End my free trial.”
Is HBO Max free with Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can sign up HBO Max free through your Amazon Prime account.
Why is HBO Max now called Max?
We have outlined the steps to cancel your HBO Max subscription on Amazon Prime. If you’re not using HBO Max and don’t want to be charged for it, you can cancel your subscription through Amazon Prime. This will not affect your Amazon Prime membership status. However, before canceling the subscription you can watch The Last of Us season 1 in Canada on HBO Max.
Canceling your subscription is easy – you can do it using the HBO Max app or from the HBO Max website. You will still have access to HBO Max until the end of your billing period. After that, you will no longer be charged for HBO Max through your Amazon Prime account.
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.