Are you looking for a way to delete what you watch on Netflix in Canada?
Due to its user-friendly layout, useful content recommendations, infinite content when using the best VPN for Netflix in Canada, and—most importantly—secret Netflix codes, Netflix is the undisputed king of entertainment. Even more popular than Hulu in Canada, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar Canada. It has millions of users and offers a great selection of movies and TV shows.
However, if you’re not careful, your viewing history can quickly fill up with embarrassing titles.
When you’re binging or rationing episodes over a period of time, the ‘Continue Watching’ list is really useful.
However, if you’ve given up halfway through a title because it’s not your thing, the list may become an obstacle.
Here’s how to delete what you watch on Netflix.
So you can get rid of the shows and films you’ve given up on and make room for new content!
Follow this simple guide to delete what you watch on Netflix.
Note: The process of removing anything from your watching list is the same in different libraries. If you are logged into American Netflix in Canada, the process is the same as in any other library.
How to Remove Something From What You Watch on Netflix
Netflix’s “continue watching” feature is great for picking up where you left off, but sometimes you need to remove items from that section.
You can remove from “continue watching” on devices that support Netflix like Android, iOS, or desktop versions.
For Android devices, there’s an exception: you can just go to your account and select “Netflix Profile” in the App Settings.
Then scroll down to “continue watching” and tap on it. There you can remove individual titles or clear the entire list.
How to Delete What You Watch on Android Devices
If you’re using an Android device, there are a few steps you can take to delete a title from the list of recently watched movies and TV shows.
- Go to the app and navigate to the Home tab.
- Go to the Continue Watching heading by scrolling down.
- After that, click on the three-dotted option button next to your movie or show the title you wish to remove.
- Choose “Remove From Row” and then OK after selecting it.
Read Also: How To Delete BBC iPlayer Account In Canada?
How to Delete/Hide What You Watch on iOS Devices
Follow the steps to hide what you watch on iOS devices:
- Select a profile and then tap Edit Items From.
- Open your Netflix account settings by going to your web browser and tapping Account.
- Scroll down until you see the Viewing activity, then select your profile to expand it.
- Then pick Viewing activity from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the circle with a line through it next to each movie/show you’ve seen to indicate them as hidden.
- If you hide a TV show episode, you’ll also see a link that allows you to hide the rest of the series.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and choose “Hide All” to hide everything, including movies and TV programs.
How to Hide Titles Using a Desktop Browser
Follow the steps below to hide what you watch using a desktop browser:
- Move your mouse pointer to your profile picture and select “Account.”
- Go to the bottom of the page and expand your profile.
- Select “Viewing activity” and then look for the movie or show you want to delete from your watchlist.
- Choose the circle with a line icon to hide a movie or show.
- Select “Hide Series” to remove an entire series from your list.
- You can also go to the bottom and click on Hide all for removing the entire series.
When you remove a show or movie, it is immediately removed from Netflix and all of your devices. As a result, the items in your list of “continue watching” will no longer be available.
Nonetheless, because Netflix retains this information in its recommendation systems, you may still get suggestions based on the series/film you’ve removed from your list.
Netflix provides an easy way for you to delete what you watch on devices like Android and iOS.
You can also hide titles using a desktop browser, but they will still be retained in Netflix’s recommendation systems.
It’s important to note that removed titles are no longer available to watch, whether you’re using the same device or another one.
Removing titles from your “continue watching” list is a good way to declutter and make room for new content! Other than all this a rising question these days that how to change Netflix region in Canada so we have made a complete guide on this.
I hope this guide was helpful! If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.