Netflix error avf 11800 is a common error that many users are confronting when they are using the application.
The issue arises when you spend hours streaming Netflix data. Furthermore, it often rolls up either because of poor internet connection or because of the backdated version of the app.
If you’re having difficulties with Netflix error avf 11800 on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or other device and want to fix it, follow these Sureshot solutions.
Netflix Error avf 11800 on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV Solutions
Error avf 11800 is a common error that affects all of your iOS devices. As a result, we’ll go over everything you need to know about fixing it based on the type of iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you have.
We’ll start by discussing possible solutions for iPhones, iPads, and iPods first.
Fix Netflix Error avf 11800 on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Restart your device
- Drag the Sleep/Wake button on top of the phone until you see the red slider.
- Turn off the device by dragging the slider.
- Allow 10-20 seconds before attempting again.
- Open Netflix and check to ensure that everything is operating as expected.
Update the Netflix app
- Begin by looking for the App Store on your device.
- Check the installed programs list for any updates.
- Click on Updates at the bottom of the home after you’ve found Netflix.
From your iPhone or iPad, restart your device and check if the Netflix 11800 error is gone after the update.
Fix Netflix Error 11800 on Apple TV
If you’re getting the Netflix error 11800 on your Apple TV, follow these steps to fix it.
Restart your Apple TV
- Disconnect all of your Apple TV’s connections and wait 5 minutes.
- Set all connections again to turn on the device.
- Now, launch the Netflix application to verify that problem 11800 no longer occurs.
Restore your ISP’s default settings
Simply reset your Apple TV’s DNS settings if you’ve previously modified them. This procedure will help you fix the problem caused by error avf 11800.
- If you’re using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or a Public one, turn it off immediately.
- Now that you’ve disconnected the TV from VPN, connect it directly to your home’s connection.
- Then contact your ISP’s professional and request him to reset the router settings.
Restore the Default Network Settings
- In the beginning, open the Settings program on your Apple TV and choose Network from the list of options in the right pane.
- Double-click Wifi to display present network information.
- When you get a new menu for the network from the following Window, select Configure DNS.
- Change DNS settings to Automatic instead of Manual now. Finally, hit Done to confirm your new settings.
What Does Error avf 11800 Mean?
If you’re trying to watch a Netflix show or film and get the error code avf 11800 (or simply 11800), it usually implies that Netflix can’t connect for whatever reason.
Typically, that means a network problem or that your gadget needs to be reset to remove corrupt data, preventing you from connecting.
Why Is Netflix Saying Cannot Play Title?
When you receive an error like Netflix error avf 11800, it’s usually because your Netflix app contains bad data or you are unable to connect to the network (which might be caused by data that needs to be refreshed).
Because it’s an issue that affects only Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users, it might be attributable to how long you’ve been streaming on that device, a network problem that is preventing Netflix from connecting, or an out-of-date Netflix program.
Fortunately, a few troubleshooting actions may help you stream again.
What Are The Causes Of Netflix Error code avf 11800?
Although the precise reason for the Netflix error code avf 11800 is unknown, there are a few factors that might trigger it, including:
- When there’s a network connection problem with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and Apple TV.
- When you’re utilizing a virtual private network (VPN) so that your device can’t connect to the Netflix servers.
- Perhaps you’re looking for something on Netflix too much.
Netflix is a great streaming service, but it can be more frustrating than anything else if you’re watching a show and suddenly get the avf 11800 error.
If that happens, don’t give up on fixing it just yet!
You might have to restart the Netflix app or even your Apple TV but keep at it until you find out what works for you.
In some cases, simply staying on the same content for a while may help resolve the 11800 error code as well.
Restarting your device will usually do the trick in terms of resolving Netflix Error avf 11800.
If you’re still having trouble connecting to Netflix after following these steps, contact their customer service team for help!