Netflix Error Code U7353 is a problem that can be caused by many different things. Netflix error code U7353 generally means there is some incorrect or missing information on the computer which needs to be updated in order for Netflix to validate your account.
There are various reasons why this error could occur, but one of the most common causes is when Netflix crashes and doesn’t close properly.
This article will show you how to fix that issue as well as other possible causes of Netflix error code U7353 if it’s not just because of crashing.
Fix # 1: Updating Netflix UWP to the latest version
Some users are reporting that the Netflix app is monopolizing their devices, preventing other applications from loading simultaneously.
This issue is exacerbated by a Netflix UWP application bug that affects only the software. Users who have previously downloaded material for offline viewing are known to be prone to this issue.
Fortunately, Netflix developed a hotfix for this problem through the Microsoft Store. The upgrade should have taken place automatically, but if you don’t enable automatic updates on your PC, follow these steps:
- First, open a Run window by pressing Windows key + R.
- Then type “ms-windows-store://home” and press Enter to access the home page of the Microsoft Store.
- Select Downloads and Updates from the list after clicking on the action button (top-right corner).
- Click Get updates and wait for Netflix to update with the most recent version.
- Restart your computer when necessary and check whether the problem has gone away at the next bootup.
Fix # 2: Resetting the Netflix app
If you only need Netflix to work again quickly, the Apps & Features tool is your best option. Several consumers who followed the procedures below and restarted their computers were able to use the Netflix app without receiving the U7353 error code after doing so.
When you’re in a bind, sometimes all you need is a quick remedy. Users should restart their app on the first try.
- Type “Windows + R” keys to open a “Run” dialog box.
- Then input “ms-settings:appsfeatures”, press the Enter key, and the “App & features” menu will appear at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Under “Apps and Features”, click Netflix, Then select “Advanced options”.
- Scroll down to the “Rest” tab after clicking on it, then click on “Reset.”
- After resetting it, reinstallation and return to default settings are possible. Error code U7353 must have been fixed.
In case you still get the error, you can try the next fix.
Fix # 3: Uninstalling & Redownloading the Netflix app
Some customers have claimed that the problem was resolved after they deleted the Netflix app and reinstalled it from the Microsoft Store.
Several users who have utilized this technique have reported, however, that for them the cure was only temporary since the bug reappeared shortly after.
You should know that, while Netflix works on fixing its UWP app, you may need to repeat this procedure from time to time. Here is what you must do:
- Open the Start menu.
- In the Apps list, look for Netflix and right-click it.
- Uninstall is the option to choose from.
- Install it from the Microsoft Store after uninstalling it from there.
Fix # 4: Changing the default DNS to Google’s DNS
Because of this problem, some users have been unable to access certain websites. This issue commonly occurs when using the default DNS settings. Several clients who were affected stated that the problem was resolved after changing their DNS addresses to Google’s DNS and flushing the DNS cache.
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing “Windows + R”.
- Enter after typing “ncpa.cpl.”
- Click OK to confirm your choice.
- Then, right-click on “Network Connection” and choose “Properties.”
- Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” from the drop-down menu.
- Change your DNS settings to either of the provided server addresses: “184.108.40.206” or “220.127.116.11”
- Flushing of DNS is required.
- You may enjoy watching Netflix.
What Are The Causes Of the Netflix Error U7353?
We researched this problem by looking at many user reports and the repair procedures that are most commonly used to fix it on Windows computers.
This error code indicates some incorrect or missing information on the computer that has to be updated for the Netflix client to validate the account.
There are a number of reasons why this error code might be displayed:
- Netflix UWP bug – There’s one repeating fault with the Netflix app on Microsoft Store. After more than a year, Netflix has finally published a hotfix for this particular error message. If your situation is similar to this example, you will be able to fix it by updating your Netflix UWP version using the Microsoft Store.
- Corrupted Netflix UWP application – Another possibility is mismanagement of the main application folder. If this scenario applies, you may correct the problem by either deleting and reinstalling the Netflix app from your computer or resetting it.
- Improper DNS addresses – It’s well-known that Netflix doesn’t play well with certain default DNS addresses. You can solve the problem by updating your DNS settings to Google’s DNS in this situation.
If you’re having trouble resolving this Netflix code or fixing the Error Code U7353 issue, this article will walk you through several troubleshooting steps.
We have mentioned some methods that other users in a similar position have used to repair the problem and return to normal Netflix functionality.
If you want to keep operating at peak efficiency, we recommend beginning with the most efficient and simplest procedures, which are presented in ascending order since they are related to one another.
Regardless of what causes your problem, one of the techniques is almost certainly going to fix it.
Netflix error code U7353 is a common problem for Windows 10 users. Fortunately, there are several ways to fix this issue and get back to watching Netflix in no time at all!
In the event that you’ve already tried restarting your computer or resetting your app with little success, try one of these methods mentioned in this article.
Hope you will fix the issues by following the above-given methods.