Are you looking for a quick and easy guide on how to unsubscribe ESPN Plus on Roku?
ESPN Plus has been one of the most popular sports streaming platforms and it is an addition to your ESPN account. ESPN Plus offers to watch live channels, UFC, NBA and other exclusive content. However it is not available in Canada, but you can still get ESPN+ Canada through a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
There could be a number of reasons why you might want to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription on Roku. Maybe you’re not using the service enough to justify the cost, or maybe you’re trying to save some money. Whatever the reason, canceling your ESPN Plus subscription is a pretty easy process.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to cancel ESPN+ on Roku in Canada in just a couple of minutes.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription On Roku?
Although ESPN Plus offers a great selection of content, you may want to cancel your subscription for a variety of reasons. Maybe you’re not watching as much as you thought you would or you’re trying to save money. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription on Roku.
There are a few different ways to do it, depending on how you subscribed in the first place.
Following any of the six methods below will cancel your subscription, though you’ll still be able to watch ESPN Plus until the end of your subscription period.
How to cancel ESPN Plus subscription by using Roku device
Following are the steps to cancel ESPN Plus subscription by using Roku device:
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Using Roku Website?
Following are the steps to cancel ESPN Plus using Roku website:
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Using ESPN Plus Website?
Following are the steps to cancel ESPN Plus using the ESPN+ website:
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Using Google Play Store?
Following are the steps that you need to follow in order to cancel ESPN+ using the Google Play Store:
By using you Android Smartphone, visit the Google Play Store or you can also go to the web page play.google.com.
NOTE: You have to log in to your account on the web page of Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Settings icon which is on the web page or you can also find it in the upper right corner of the app of Google Play Store.
- Click on the My Subscriptions option on the web page or else you can tap on Payment & Subscriptions in the app.
- From the list of Payment & Subscription, find ESPN +. After that, choose the ESPN + Subscription.
- Now, click on the Manage option.
- In the end, choose the Cancel Subscription option for canceling your ESPN+ Subscription.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Using iOS Smartphone
Following are the steps you need to follow in order to cancel ESPN plus on your iOS smartphone:
- First, on your iOS device, open the Settings app.
- Then, click on your profile icon, which is located at the top of your device’s interface.
- After that, select Subscriptions from the options.
- Once you’re in the Subscriptions page, choose ESPN+ from the list of subscribed services.
- After selecting ESPN+, simply click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- And that’s it! You have now successfully unsubscribed from ESPN+.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus Using ESPN Plus Customer care
Following are the two ways you can use to cancel your ESPN plus account through customer care center.
- You can also cancel ESPN+ by contacting customer care on 1-800-727-1800. Just follow the IVR to speak to a customer care executive who will help you with the cancellation. You need to have your ESPN+ account details like email or phone number handy while calling customer care.
- You can also send email to ESPN+ to cancel your subscription. In the email, you need to mention that you want to cancel the ESPN+ subscription and include the details of your subscription like email or phone number.
There are a few different ways that you can cancel ESPN Plus on Roku. You can use the Roku website, the ESPN Plus website, or the Google Play Store. You can also cancel ESPN Plus by contacting customer care.
If you need help canceling your subscription, you can follow the steps above. Remember, you will need to have your account details handy when you call customer care or send an email.
I hope this article was helpful and that you were able to cancel ESPN Plus on Roku without any issues. Thanks for reading!