Hulu has come a long way in recent years. From scrappy underdog to a legitimate streaming service with a large selection of content, Hulu is where all your favorite shows live — and, yes, that includes Canadian content! Today, Hulu can be your source for Emmy-nominated original series, hit movies, clips, and so much more.
Now you’re probably wondering Does Hulu have a 30-day free trial? Luckily for you, you’ve come to the right place! As of now, the answer is yes! New Hulu members can check out the Hulu plan of their choosing for free after registering.
For 30 days, you can have full access to Hulu’s entire streaming collection. After your free 30-day trial period expires, you will be billed on a monthly basis. After subscribing you can enjoy amazing movies and shows.
However, in order to watch Hulu, you will have to use a VPN (Virtual Private Network), as at the moment, Hulu is not directly available in Canada. The VPN will help you change your IP address to a country outside of Canada, so you can get through all geo-restrictions and watch your favorite content like alert: missing persons unit, or Accused: Series Premiere on Hulu in Canada.
How To Get a Hulu Free Trial?
Now, if you’re wondering how to get a Hulu free trial in Canada, we’ve got your back!
Before that, however, you should know that you will need a US credit or debit card to activate the 30-day Hulu free trial, as the streaming platform does not accept any payment methods from outside of the US. So, make sure that when you are registering, you enter the details of a US credit or debit card.
Now, here’s what you need to do if you want the Hulu free trial in Canada:
- Go to the Hulu website or app on your desired device.
- From the drop-down menu, click “Get a free month.”
- You will be shown three different plans. Choose the one that suits your taste the best.
- Now, you will be shown a form. Enter your billing details in it. Remember to use your US credit or debit card during this step.
- Finally, click Done, and viola! Now you have access to the Hulu free trial in Canada.
How To Subscribe to Hulu Free Trial Via A Gift Card?
If you want to subscribe to the Hulu free trial through a gift card, follow the steps given below:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN and connect to a server in the United States. (New York is recommended)
- Go to Hulu.com and click the “Start Your Free Trial” option.
- Select the subscription plan that suits your preferences the best.
- Provide the necessary details.
- Next, you will be taken to the payment processing page.
- In a separate tab, go to MyGiftCardSupply to buy your gift card.
- Select Hulu Cards from the Shop menu.
- Select the CAD $32.50 (the US $25) gift card, then click Add to Cart.
- Enter your Canadian credit card credentials and go to the checkout page.
- You will now be given a Hulu confirmation code.
- Copy and paste the code into the Payment Information field.
- Choose the package with no advertisements CAD $15.59 (US $11.99) per month.
- And you’re done! Now you can go to Hulu and start watching your favorite shows.
How To Subscribe to Hulu Free Trial with a Credit Card?
If gift cards are not your thing, we totally understand! Luckily for you, we’ve got another method for you to try out if you want access to the Hulu free trial in Canada.
All you need to do is reach out to a friend who lives in the US and has an American credit or debit card and ask them to give you the details.
Once you have those details, all you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN and connect to a US server. (New York is recommended)
- Go to Hulu.com and click the “Start Your Free Trial” option.
- Select the best subscription plan that suits your preferences, after which you should be taken back to the Hulu registration page.
- Enter all essential information, including your name, email address, password, date of birth, and gender identity.
- Enter the payment information for the credit or debit card you just obtained from your friend.
- You may now watch Hulu in Canada.
How To Get Hulu Free Trial Via a Virtual Credit Card?
If the two methods mentioned above did not work out for you for any reason whatsoever, don’t worry! We’ve got something else for you.
Did you know that in Canada, you may also sign up for a Hulu free trial by using a virtual credit card? Well, if you didn’t, then now you do. This card may be purchased via websites such as Blur, US Unlocked, and Wise.
Follow the steps given below to get your Hulu free trial in Canada through a virtual credit card:
- Sign in to ExpressVPN, as it allows you to connect to a server in the United States. (New York is recommended).
- Now, launch the US Unlocked website.
- Click on the Sign-Up link.
- To sign up, enter your account information.
- Click “Next” to confirm your email address.
- Enter the details of your home address.
- Fill out the form with your payment details.
- Verify your credit card information.
- Go to Hulu.com and register for an account by completing previously outlined procedures.
How Much Will Hulu Cost After The Free Trial?
Once your 30-day Hulu free trial is over, you will be able to pick between four subscription packages.
Every plan is described in detail below. You should be aware that subscriptions with ads are less expensive. Furthermore, you may buy add-ons to access even more content from Hulu.
|Hulu (with Ads)||CAD $7.79 (US $5.99)|
|Hulu (No Ads)||CAD $15.59 (US $11.99)|
|Hulu + Live TV||CAD $84.48 (US $64.99)|
|Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV||CAD $92.28 (US $70.99)|
What is included in Hulu’s free trial?
What makes Hulu’s 3-day free trial so unique is that it gives all users unlimited access to Hulu’s entire streaming library for a whole month! Once you register, you can watch whatever your heart desires – from classic thrillers like Red Eye, Black Swan and Panic Room to rom-coms like La La Land, Happiest Season, etc. Like this you can also get DStv free trial.
- How to download Hulu shows in Canada
- How many People can watch Hulu at once in Canada
- How to delete a Profile on Hulu in Canada
FAQs: Hulu Free Trial In Canada
How long is Hulu Free Trial 2023?
The Hulu free trial in 2023 gives you 30 days to access all content without paying a cent.
Why won't Hulu let me get a free trial?
If you are having trouble signing up for a free trial, it’s probably because you already have used the free trial with the respective email address. Remember, only new or eligible customers can have access to the free trial.
Is Hulu free with Amazon Prime?
Unfortunately, no. Hulu does not come with Amazon Prime. You will have to purchase Hulu separately if you want to access the on-demand library of movies and shows.
And there you have it! Now you know everything there is to know about the Hulu free trial in Canada, now you can enjoy movies or shows like Name That Tune Season 3. And keep in mind that you can always cancel your Hulu subscription within the trial period without paying a single penny. Cancel your Hulu subscription on iPhone and Roku devices with ease by following our comprehensive guides.
We hope this guide answered all of your questions and cleared any confusion you had about the streaming platform. Happy streaming!