Are you looking to cancel your Hulu subscription on Roku? If yes, then you have come to the right place.
Hulu has been a great source of entertainment for many, but sometimes people need to cancel their subscription for one reason or another.
For example, perhaps you are moving to a new country and will no longer have access to Hulu. But keep in mind that you can watch Hulu in Canada with a VPN.
Or, maybe you are canceling because you found a new streaming service that you like better.
Whatever the reason, we are here to help you cancel your Hulu subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku TV? [3 Methods]
There are three methods you can use to cancel your Hulu subscription on Roku. You can either do it through the Roku Channel Lineup or through the Web.
Let’s discuss each method in detail:
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku in the Channel Lineup
To cancel Hulu on Roku in the Channel Lineup, follow the below steps:
- From the Channel selection, go to the Hulu app on your Roku device.
- Hold down the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
- In the next window, choose the Manage subscription option.
- To discontinue your Hulu service, press the Cancel subscription button.
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku from the Web
To cancel Hulu on Roku from the web, follow the below steps:
- First, you need to start any browser in your smart device.
- Then, you have to open the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
- After that, log in with the same Roku credentials which you use in your Roku device.
- Then, you need to click on the Profile icon which is in the upper right corner adjacent to the Cart icon.
- Tap on the “My Account” option.
- Then, choose the “Manage Subscriptions” option.
- Under the “Current Subscriptions” tab, search for Hulu and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
By following these steps, you will be able to cancel your Hulu subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku Directly From Your Hulu Account?
To cancel Hulu on Roku directly from your Hulu account, follow the below steps:
- First, you need to go to the Hulu account page in your browser.
- Next, sign in to your Hulu account using your credentials. If you don’t have a Hulu account, you can create one.
- After you sign in, hover your mouse over the profile icon located in the top-right corner of the Hulu home page.
- When the menu pops up, select “Account.”
- Go to your account’s “Your Subscription” area, then scroll down until you see “Cancel Your Subscription.”
- Once you find it, click on the “Cancel” button next to it.
- Choose whether you want to pause your subscription or cancel it permanently.
- Choose “Continue to cancel” if you want to cancel your subscription permanently.
- Then, select a reason for why you’re canceling and press “Continue to cancel” again.
Different Payment Methods – Different Cancelation
Payment methods also affect your charging cycle. If you subscribed on the website, you will be charged monthly on the date that you subscribed. If you subscribed via your Roku player, you will be charged simultaneously with your other Roku subscriptions on the first of every month.
Different payments method might offer different cancelation processes, but it is always easy to unsubscribe. For example, if you subscribed via your Roku player, you need to go to your player’s settings and cancel the subscription from there.
If you subscribed on the website, then you need to go to your account settings on the website and unsubscribe from there. No matter what method you used to subscribe, canceling is always easy and straightforward.
How do I remove Hulu from my Roku?
- First, navigate to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If you are not already signed in to your Roku account, you will be asked to do so.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down and select “Manage your subscriptions.”
- Here, you will see a list of all the channels to which you are currently subscribed.
- Locate Hulu under “Active Subscriptions” and choose “Cancel subscription.”
- You will then be asked to select a reason for canceling. After you have done so, your subscription will be successfully canceled.
How do I deactivate Hulu on my TV?
To deactivate Hulu on your TV, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the main menu and choose “settings.”
- Scroll down and choose “delete profile.”
Another way is:
- Open the Hulu app
- Choose the “hamburger” menu.
- Find “settings”
- And then choose “delete profile.”
Canceling your Hulu subscription on Roku is easy, whether you do it from your Roku account or directly from your Hulu account.
In this article, we have shown you 3 different ways to cancel your Hulu subscription on Roku.
To cancel your Hulu subscription on Roku through your Roku account, through your Hulu account, or through your payment method’s website, simply follow the steps outlined in this article.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below.