ESPN+ is a great way to watch your favorite sports in Canada, but what if you are interested in another sports streaming service?
Or maybe you’re just not that interested in sports anymore. In either case, canceling your subscription of ESPN+ in Canada may be the best option for you.
One important thing before you proceed reading with the article is that ESPN+ is a geo-restricted streaming service and is only available in the US hence, make sure you connect your VPN to watch ESPN+ in Canada and the US server before canceling your ESPN+ Canada subscription.The channel airs the world’s most watched sports events like the recent UFC Jon Jones VS Ciryl Gane, Big 12 Men’s Tournament 2023, UFC Ricardo Ramos vs Austin Lingo La Liga, and many more!
Canceling ESPN+ can be confusing because there are multiple ways to do it. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
In this post, we’ll show you how to cancel your subscription through Apple, Google Play, or Roku.
How To Cancel ESPN+ Subscription via Web Browser?
Following are steps to cancel an ESPN+ subscription through your web browser:
- Go to your login page of ESPN+ and sign in with your login credentials.
- Choose the Profile icon in the top-right corner of the ESPN+ screen appears.
- From the left side menu, choose Subscriptions, then Manage it if you want to use it.
- You may now see your subscription information after selecting Cancel Subscription from this menu.
- Choose “Finish” to cancel ESPN+.
- An email will confirm that the cancellation was successful.
Even if you cancel your membership, ESPN+ will retain your login information. This allows you to reactivate an ESPN+ subscription at a later time.
How To Cancel ESPN+ Subscription via Google Play Store?
Following are the steps to cancel ESPN+ Subscription through Google Play Store:
- From your Android device, navigate to Google Play Store.
- Choose “Subscriptions” from the three-line Hamburger menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- ESPN+ should now be visible on the list.
- To cancel your subscription and stop payments, tap Cancel Subscription.
How To Cancel ESPN+ Subscription via iOS/Apple?
Following are the steps to cancel an ESPN+ subscription through your iOS/Apple devices:
- On your iOS device, navigate to the Settings app.
- Choose your name at the top to access your Apple ID settings.
- At this point, you’ll need to login into your Apple account if necessary.
- At the first menu in the upper section of your profile, choose Subscriptions.
- Choose ESPN+.
- To cancel your subscription, select Cancel Subscription and confirm.
How To Cancel ESPN+ Subscription with Roku?
Following are the steps to cancel ESPN+ subscription with Roku:
- On the Roku login screen, log in using your credentials.
- Now in the menu, choose Manage Subscriptions.
- Read through your subscriptions and their terms to discover if ESPN+ is included.
- Cancel your subscription by clicking Unsubscribe.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your ESPN+ membership.
How To Cancel ESPN+ Subscription via Customer Support?
You may also cancel your subscription by calling Customer Support of ESPN at 1-800-726-1000. In its ESPN Plus Subscriber Agreement, the network makes it abundantly clear that you can terminate your membership at any time.
It can be confusing to cancel your ESPN+ subscription, but we’ve provided instructions for how to do it through various platforms.
If you decide that canceling your subscription is the best option for you, make sure to follow the correct steps or contact customer support for help.
Thank you for reading our post on how to cancel your ESPN+ subscription in Canada. We hope that you found it helpful and that you are now able to cancel your subscription with ease.
If you have any questions or need any help, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.