Are you looking for a way to cancel your Hulu subscription? If so, this article is for you.
In this article, we’ll provide detailed instructions on how to cancel a Hulu subscription- no matter how you signed up. So whether you use the Hulu website, app, or another method, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for all the details!
Hulu is not available in Canada due to licensing issues but you can watch Hulu in Canada by using a VPN.
How to Cancel Your Hulu Subscription [Quick Guide]
- On Hulu.com: You can delete your account by going to your profile and selecting your name, then clicking Account. Select Cancel after scrolling down.
- On an Android device: Go to Account > Account in the Hulu app and then select Cancel which is placed near to Cancel Your Subscription.
- On an iPhone, you can’t cancel your Hulu account subscription.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on the Web?
The Hulu website is the easiest method to cancel a Hulu membership:
- Log in to your Hulu account at Hulu.com.
- Select your name in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Cancel subscription.
- Click Continue to Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on iPhone and Android?
You can’t cancel your Hulu subscription using an iPhone, but you can on an Android smartphone. You can’t unsubscribe from Hulu on an iPhone; the Hulu app only directs you to the website to do so.
You may, however, cancel your subscription in the Android version of the Hulu app:
- First, open the Hulu app on your iPhone or Android.
- Then, go to Account and enter your password if needed.
- Next, tap Cancel next to Cancel Your Subscription.
For more detailed instructions about how to cancel your Hulu Subscription on iPhone, check our detailed blog for easy step-by-step methods.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription in iTunes?
You may get Hulu using your Apple ID through iTunes. Instead of paying Hulu directly, you may use the credit or debit card on file with iTunes to subscribe. In this situation, you must manage your membership through your Apple ID by following these steps:
- To cancel Hulu, go to iTunes.
- Select Account and View My Account.
- Log in if you need to.
- Scroll down within the Settings section until you find Manage near Subscriptions
- Select Edit next to Hulu.
- Follow the instruction on the page to cancel Hulu subscription.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Playstation 4?
The majority of gaming consoles, such as the Playstation 4 and Xboxes, support video streaming service
s like Hulu. If you’re a Hulu subscriber on the PS4, follow these steps to cancel your membership:
- Choose Settings on the home screen.
- Choose Account Management.
- Tap on Account Information.
- Choose PlayStation Subscriptions to manage your Hulu subscription.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription With Your Cable Company?
Hulu is available as a standalone service or as an add-on to various phone and cable services. If you subscribe to Hulu in this manner, you’ll need to cancel your membership with the providers through your account online or contact them directly.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription Through Spotify?
The only method to cancel Hulu, in this instance, is to return to a Spotify Free account.
- To sign in, use a web browser or the Spotify mobile app.
- Go to “Account settings” and select “Change plan.”
- Scroll down to “Spotify Free” and click “Cancel Premium” if prompted.
- You’ll see a pop-up window informing you when your Spotify Premium membership will be restored to Spotify Free.
You’ll still have access to Hulu after your subscription term has ended.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription Through Amazon Prime?
To terminate your membership through Amazon, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer and Go to https://www.amazon.com
- Log in using your Amazon username and password.
- At the top-right corner of the screen, mouse over “Account & Lists” to reveal a drop-down menu.
- In the menu on the right side, find “Your Account” and select it.
- Select “Your devices and content” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the section labeled “Things you can do,” choose “Manage Appstore subscriptions.”
- Find Hulu and choose “Actions” from the right-hand side of the page.
- A drop-down menu appears. Select “Turn off auto-renewal.”
- You’re finished after you confirm your choice on the next menu.
You’ll receive an email from Hulu informing you that your subscription has been terminated. From now on, Amazon will no longer charge you for the streaming service.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Roku?
To cancel your Hulu membership on Roku, Roku users should follow these steps:
The directional pad on your remote is used by Roku to highlight the Hulu channel on the Home screen.
- Hit the star ‘*’ button on your remote.
- Go to ‘Manage Subscription.’
- Choose ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- Confirm that you wish to cancel your Hulu membership.
- Tap ‘Done.’
For a more detailed guide, check our comprehensive blog about how to cancel a Hulu subscription on Roku devices.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on Firestick?
To cancel your Hulu subscription on a Firestick, you’ll need to use a web browser. Download Mozilla Firefox and go to the Hulu website from a web browser. Follow the procedures described above to cancel your subscription and log in to your Hulu account to cancel it.
How to Cancel HBO, Showtime, or Other Hulu Add-Ons?
You can also pay for HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax as part of your monthly Hulu charge in addition to the basic Hulu service. To cancel one or more add-ons while keeping your main Hulu subscription:
- Click on Your Account at Hulu.com, then select your name in the upper-right corner and Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select Manage Add-ons from the Subscriptions area to cancel any add-ons you want to remove.
- How to download Hulu shows in Canada
- How many People can watch Hulu at once in Canada
- How to delete a Profile on Hulu in Canada
How to Cancel Your Hulu Subscription in Canada? FAQs:
Why is it so difficult to cancel Hulu?
It won’t be possible to terminate the account unless you first log in. If you don’t see your name in the upper-right corner, it’s because you aren’t logged in yet. Fill out your information by clicking “Login.” If you’ve forgotten your password, you’ll be able to retrieve it using email.
How can I cancel my free trial of Hulu?
On a computer or mobile browser, go to your Account page and select Cancel under your account menu. Follow the on-screen directions after you’ve finished. You’ll receive a confirmation email from us once you’re done.
Is the Hulu free trial really free?
The trial is good for 30 days, which is quite a long time to make up your mind whether or not you want to keep Hulu. It’ll set you back $6.99 a month after the trial is over.
It’s easy to see why Hulu is one of the most popular streaming service in Canada. When you’re ready to cancel your subscription, it can be a little more challenging than expected.
In this article, we have provided instructions for how to cancel your Hulu subscription in Canada. Whether you’re using a computer or a mobile device, the process is relatively simple and straightforward.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help.