Are you a subscriber of HBO Max and looking to cancel your HBO Max subscription?
HBO Max is one of the great movie streaming services, but canceling an HBO Max subscription can be confusing because there are multiple ways to do it.
We’re here to help. In this article, we’ll teach you how to cancel your HBO Max subscription using the mobile app or website. We’ll also explain what you need to do if you have a monthly or yearly subscription.
How to Cancel HBO Max On The Website?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to canceling HBO Max for cable and standalone users.
- Sign in to the HBO Max website and click your name in the upper right corner.
- Select a subscription from the menu that appears.
- Click “Manage Subscription” on the left side of the screen. A new window will open on the left.
- On the right side of the page, select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Select a reason for your cancellation, such as you’re moving to another state or city or canceling because you’re unhappy with some aspect of your service (or it is not working at all).
- Select “Yes, Cancel Subscription.”
- Check the subscription’s expiration date on the confirmation page. This will also provide you with a chance to renew your subscription.
How to Cancel HBO Max in the Mobile App?
- Open the HBO Max app, then press your account symbol in the bottom right corner.
- On your account screen, select the Settings gear icon in the top left.
- Choose a subscription option from the list that appears.
- Select “Manage Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- On the new screen, pick “Cancel Subscription.”
- Choose a reason for cancellation if you want to be honest or choose a random one.
- Tap “Yes, Cancel Subscription.”
- Look for the cancellation page and cancelation date on your subscription. If you’ve changed your mind, you can simply sign up again.
How to Cancel HBO Max Through Your Cable Provider?
- Go to the HBO Max website and log in.
- In the upper right corner, click your account name.
- Tap Subscription.
- The subscription is located near the top of the screen.
- Call or log into your subscription provider’s website to cancel your HBO Max membership.
- If you have an HBO Max account, it’s likely linked to a paid-for HBO subscription via your cable or satellite provider. It may be tough to cancel HBO Max without also canceling HBO.
Can I cancel HBO Max at any time?
HBO Max subscriptions are renewed automatically unless you cancel them. Cancel at least 1 or 2 days before the next payment occur by your provider.
You may stream HBO Max until the end of your billing period if you unsubscribe from HBO Max. If you uninstall the app from your device, your HBO Max membership will not be canceled.
How Do I Change My HBO Max Subscription?
- To update your HBO Max subscription, open the HBO Max app and go to your profile page.
- Tap the Profile button (left edge on tablet, bottom edge on phones).
- Select Subscription from the Settings menu.
- Select a new plan: With Ads or Ad-Free. It’s that simple.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription in Canada? FAQs:
How to cancel HBO Max subscription on Amazon?
- Go to the App Store Subscriptions.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- HBO Max can be found in the Your Subscriptions area.
- Turn off auto-renewal if applicable.
How to cancel HBO Max subscription on Samsung Smart TV?
- Go to SamsungCheckout.com and log in to your account with your Samsung device.
- From the Purchase History menu, select Subscriptions.
- Find the HBO Max subscription you want to cancel and then Unsubscribe.
How to cancel the HBO Max subscription on Hulu?
- Go to hulu.com/account and log in to your Hulu account.
- In the Your Subscription area, choose Manage Add-ons.
- Find HBO Max and mark it as an X.
- Confirm by selecting Review Changes.
How to cancel the HBO Max subscription through apple?
- On your iOS device, open the Settings menu.
- Tap your name at the top of the screen.
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu if prompted (sign in using your Apple ID).
- Find and select your HBO Max subscription.
- Choose to cancel your subscription.
It can be tricky to cancel HBO Max if you live in Canada. The steps involved depend on whether you have an account through your cable provider or if you subscribed directly to HBO Max.
We’ve outlined the process for both scenarios, but it’s best to contact customer service to ensure that your cancellation goes through without any problems.
Canceling your subscription is as easy as following a few simple steps, and we hope this article has made the process a little less daunting. Have you canceled HBO Max recently? How was the experience for you? Let us know in the comments below.