Most people in Canada want to watch ESPN Plus on Firestick, but don’t know how.
The process of downloading and installing ESPN Plus on Firestick can be difficult for some people.
Sports in Canada are becoming more and more popular. The demand for watching ESPN+ in Canada is also increasing day by day. However, there are other options too to explore, like YouTube TV in Canada for live streaming of sports events. And both streaming services can be easily accessible through reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
We’re going to show you how to watch ESPN Plus on Firestick in Canada in a step-by-step guide so that you can enjoy all the great sports content ESPN Plus has to offer.
How to Install ESPN+ on FireStick with Amazon Store in Canada
To access ESPN+ on your FireStick, you must first install the ESPN app and log in with your TV provider login credentials. You may download the app right away from the App Store if you’re in the United States.
Before you can use ExpressVPN on FireStick, you must first install and utilize it on your FireStick.
Now follow these steps to install the ESPN app on FireStick:
- From the home screen of your FireStick, choose Find.
- Tap on Search button
- In the search bar, type “espn for fire tv” and press the ENTER key. Select your desired results by clicking or tapping on them.
- Under the Apps & Games section, click the ESPN button.
- Select the Download or Get option. When the download is completed, tap on Open.
- Locate and select the ESPN app on your home screen of FireStick.
- On your FireStick device, the ESPN app will be available.
How to Setup ESPN+ on FireStick in Canada [Steps]
It’s time to link your ESPN or ESPN+ account to FireStick and stream the unlimited sports coverage on the move. Follow these instructions:
- Navigate to ESPN app.
- From the top right corner of the screen, click the Settings icon.
- Tap on “Account Information” option with the other options
- Choose the ESPN Account Log In option on the following screen.
- A code will be shown on your screen, and you’ll need to go to espn.com/activate on your mobile phone or computer.
- Fill in the code that appears on your FireStick and tap on Continue.
- Tap on Continue again
- Tap on Finish
- From the top menu bar, return to the ESPN home screen and choose ESPN+ from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on Sign Up Now
- Choose subscription plan
- Tap on Agree & Subscribe and input your payment details
- With ESPN+, you can watch as much sports content as you want on your FireStick.
Can You Watch ESPN+ on Older Amazon Fire Stick Models in Canada?
Yes, you can. ESPN Plus is available in Canada, and you can watch it on older models of Fire Stick just as easily as you can in the US. Just follow the steps mentioned above to start downloading and start installation of ESPN Plus on Amazon Fire Stick, and you’ll be good to go.
One slight caveat – because ESPN+ is a US-based service, you may need to use a VPN to access it in Canada. We recommend using ExpressVPN, which is one of the best VPNs on the market. With ExpressVPN, you can get around any geo-restrictions and watch ESPN+ from anywhere in the world.
What Type of Devices Support ESPN+ on Firestick in Canada
ESPN Plus works with a variety of devices, including every Amazon Fire Stick model. It also supports streaming from your Oculus Go headset, you might want to give it a shot for an strong immersive streaming experience. You can even use a desktop computer or laptop to watch from your web browser without any equipment at all.
ESPN Plus is accessible in the following devices: You may watch ESPN+ content on any of the following devices at this time:
- Amazon Kindle Fire (1st Generation or newer)
- Amazon Fire tablets (4th Generation or newer)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
- Android phones and tablets (OS 5.0 or greater)
- Android TV devices (select models)
- Apple TV devices (3rd Generation or newer)
- iPad (running iOS 11 or greater)
- iPhone and iPod Touch (running iOS 11 or greater)
- Oculus Go
- PlayStation 4
- Roku players
- Samsung Smart TVs (select models)
- Xbox One
How do I activate ESPN+ on my FireStick?
Following are the steps to activate ESPN+ on your Firestick:
- On your Amazon Fire/ Android TV, launch the ESPN app.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Choose ESPN+
- Choose Log In.
Copy the activation code and go to http://espn.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
How can I watch ESPN on my FireStick for free?
By following the sideloading or third-party downloading technique, you may watch ESPN on your Firestick for free. This allows you to install applications that aren’t available through the Amazon app store.
Downloader is a program that downloads Kodi and other software. After you’ve installed Kodi, add the necessary extensions to watch ESPN+. The Firestick Kodi app’s file manager has several useful addons, such as the FTFA and Vaderstreams. It’s a lengthy process, but you may watch the stream without spending a dime!
In this article, we have demonstrated How to Watch ESPN Plus on Firestick in Canada in easy steps. ESPN Plus is a great streaming service for sports fans, and it’s available in a variety of different countries, including Canada.
The steps to install ESPN Plus on Firestick in Canada are pretty simple, and you can get started in just a few minutes.
Therefore by using Premium VPN to access ESPN+ in Canada on Firestick along with other streaming services like IFC TV in Canada.
If you are still facing any problem, please let us know in the comments section below, and we will be happy to assist you further. Thank you for reading this article!