Wondering how to get Vudu on Firestick in Canada?
You’re not alone! A lot of people are wondering the same thing. That’s because Vudu is a great streaming service that offers a ton of movies and TV shows to watch, without any monthly subscription fees.
You have Firestick or Fire TV and you want to watch your favorite movies and TV shows on it using Vudu.
Follow the steps in this article and you’ll be watching Vudu on your Firestick or Fire TV in no time!
How to Install Vudu on Firestick in Canada? [Methods]
To install the Vudu app on your Firestick, you will need to enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” in your device’s settings.
Here’s how to do it:
- From the Home Screen, navigate to Settings
- Select My Fire TV or Device;
- Choose Developer options;
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources; by selecting “Apps from unknown sources”;
- Tap on Turn On when prompted;
Now that you have enabled “Apps from Unknown Sources”, once enabled, there are two common methods for installing the app – using Downloader App or ES File Explorer.
How To Get Vudu on Fire TV using Downloader App?
It is very easy to get the Vudu app on your Fire TV device using the Downloader app. All you need to do is follow the simple steps mentioned in the article.
- First, navigate to the home screen of your Firestick and search for the Downloader app. Once you have found it, install and launch the app.
- Next, type in the URL (http://bit.ly/fire-tv-vudu) for the Vudu app on the Downloader address bar and click ‘Go’. This will redirect you to the VUDU for Fire TV app site.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘VUDU for Fire TV’ option. On the next page, click on the ‘Download Installation File’ option to begin downloading the Vudu APK file.
- Select “Install” when prompted and then “Done.” To remove the installation file that is no longer required, click “Delete.”
- Now, go back to the Home screen and select ‘See All’ from the drop-down menu next to ‘Your Apps & Channels.’
- Vudu streaming software is now ready to use on your Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
How To Get Vudu on Fire TV using ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer is a very handy app to have on your Firestick, especially when you want to install other apps that are not available on the Amazon App Store. In this section, I will show you how to get the Vudu app on your Firestick using ES File Explorer.
- First, navigate to the Home screen of your Firestick and use the Search Bar to search for ES File Explorer.
- Next, select ES File Explorer from the search results and install it on your Firestick.
- On ES File Explorer’s main menu, select the Downloader option.
- On the next screen, select the +New option.
- Now enter the following URL in the Path box – http://bit.ly/fire-tv-vudu. This will take you to the VUDU on the site of the Fire TV app.
- Scroll down on the VUDU for Fire TV app site and select the VUDU for Fire TV option.
- On the next screen, select the Download Installation File option. This will start the download of Vudu APK for Fire TV.
- Once the download is complete, select the Install option to install the Vudu app on your Firestick.
- After finishing the installation, select the Open option.
- The Vudu app is now ready to use on your Firestick. You can stream your favorite movies and TV shows on Vudu using your Firestick.
How to Access and Use Vudu on Firestick?
Accessing and using the Vudu app on Amazon Firestick is a relatively simple process.
- You can either use the 3-dot icon in the middle bar on the home screen or hold down the Home key on your Firestick remote to see the following popup.
- Tap on apps and then select Vudu from the list of installed apps.
- If you want quick access to Vudu, you can move it to the home screen by pressing the 3-line menu button on the remote and selecting Move from the popup window that appears on the right.
- Tap on Sign In for Vudu Account or Walmart.com Account
- Then enter your account details to get started.
- Tap on Browse Vudu.
- Once you’re logged in, you can browse the various content categories, including My Vudu, Fee, Home, Deals, Movies Genres, TV, TV Genres, and more.
- You may start watching content right away, but you’ll need to supply your payment information before making any transactions.
How to Watch Vudu in a Web Browser on FireStick?
The Vudu app is a great resource for streaming movies and TV shows. However, some of the content is not available on the FireStick app. By following the below steps, you can access Vudu via a web browser on your FireStick to explore and watch all of the content.
- Use whatever browser you want — whether it’s Amazon Silk or Firefox. I prefer Silk, so we’ll use that as an example.
- First, find and search for Amazon Silk Browser on the FireStick home screen.
- Tap on it in the search results.
- Tap on the “Internet” tile.
- Tap on “Get” or “Download”.
- Open up the Amazon Silk Browser.
- Navigate to the top of your browser window and then click on the address bar.
- Type “Vudu.com” into the search bar and hit “Go”.
- Tap on the 3-line button in the upper-left corner.
- Tap on “Sign In” to your Vudu account from the drop-down menu.
- You can now get started by exploring and streaming content!
Can you install Vudu on Firestick?
Yes, you can sideload the Vudu app onto your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick. However, it’s not available in the Amazon Appstore, so you’ll need to download the Android APK file and sideload it manually.
What devices can I install Vudu on?
You can install and watch Vudu on any device that has an internet connection and a web browser. This means that you can watch Vudu on your Android, Xbox, Firestick, PS4, Roku, and many more.
Do I Need an account to use Vudu?
Yes, you will need an account to use Vudu in order to watch any of the content that is available. Registration for an account is free, however. So if you’re interested in using Vudu, be sure to sign up for an account!
Vudu is a great resource for streaming movies and TV shows. If you’re in Canada, you can still access Vudu by following the steps in this guide. Just remember that you’ll need to sideload the Android APK file in order to get it working on your Firestick.
Once you have the app installed, you can log in with your Vudu account and start streaming content right away.
We have also explained how you can watch Vudu in a web browser on FireStick. So if you’re interested in accessing all of the content that Vudu has to offer, be sure to follow the steps in this guide.
You won’t be disappointed!
In this article, we’ve gone over how to get Vudu on Firestick in Canada. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below!